Chief: Michael Volpe
886 Mill Rd. Jamestown, NY 14701

Scanner Freq. 46.14

Emergencies Dial - 911

Tel. (716) 487-1271

Thank You For Your Support!!

 

Home

Officers

Equipment

In Action

Fund-Raisers

Department History

Department Statistics

Auxiliary

Aux Officers

Aux News

Links

 

Busti Fire Logo
Light Bar

 

1939 House

The Busti Fire Department Inc. was established in March 1939. The original building was a store converted in to a fire station. The department held dances and fish dinners to help raise the funds necessary to purchasBusti Fire Department Inc. was established in March 1939. The original building was a store converted in to a fire station. The department held dances and fish dinners to help raise the funds necessary to purchase needed equipment. In October of 1939, the department purchased it first fire truck. It was a 500 gallon-per-minute pumper built in Buffalo. Since then, the company has grown into a progressive leader in fire and EMS service.

New house
The Town of Busti is located in southern Chautauqua County, New York, with a population of approximately 8,050, including the Village of Lakewood. The town boarders the City of Jamestown to the north and the Pennsylvania state line to the south. The population of the fire district is about 4,486 with 63.98 square miles of coverage area. The department still provides fire and EMS pr the area and aid to the surrounding communities.

Statistics
The department averages 250 incidents per year. Fire and public service related calls make up 30 percent of the responses. The remaining 70 percent are EMS calls.




Remembering
Sept. 11, 2001

Welcome to Bustifire.com

 

This Site hosted as a Public Service of:

 
World Wide Web Foundry LLC.